Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tour of Cali

PREVIEW: MASH Tour of California 2009 from MASH TRANSIT PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

It's crazy how far the boundaries of track bikes are being spread, and how quickly people seem to be doing it, almost like a goldrush or something...One thing I did notice however, in comparison to their parts in the MASH dvd is that this video really seems to be more sponsor driven, instead of based around having fun on bikes. I mean, I understand the grueling nature of a ride that intense, and that this was only a preview, but there wasn't a point in it that the riders looked even a little happy to be out there..but I suppose we will just have to wait for the full video release to see what's really up. By the way, I found the video here, thanks Geoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment